lørdag 5. januar 2013



Tonight I dreamd of having wings - very strong wings that was white with black spots. Reminds a lot of a sea eagle.
When I was flying, there showed up a huge eagle - larger than me. He was wondeful and flew right up to me and we *bump* togheter and laught ^^

Give me one more trei he sayd, and took hes claws with my hands. We danced in a spiral with oure wings proudly out.
Its was so fun.
Then I woke up with my heart fild with love and light  <3

To see an eagle in your dream symbolizes nobility, pride, fierceness, freedom, superiority, courage,  and powerful intellectual ability. It also represents self-renewal and your connection with your spirituality. You will struggle fiercely and courageously to realize your highest ambitions and greatest desires.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar